Loading... Please wait...

Categories

Our Newsletter


MESI Automated ABPI Measuring Device

  • MESI Automated ABPI Measuring Device
Price:
$759.00
Condition:
New
Quantity:
Bookmark and Share


Product Description

''Reduce your PAD testing to only 3 minutes''

***Demonstration Available***

  • 2 in 1: ABI and BP measurement
  • Reduces test time to 3 minutes
  • Accurate and objective measurement
  • Straightforward procedure
  • Simultaneous measurement of blood pressure and ABI
  • Automated calculation of ABI
  • Visualization of results
  • Printout option when connected to PC*
  • ABPI MD reduces the diagnostic time from 30 minutes to just 3 minutes.
  • As well as providing clinical advantages over other methods, ABPI MD is substantially cheaper than competitor products and has more features
  • By reducing the time taken to carry out each test, the number of patients who can be seen during a clinic can be increased tenfold – substantially reducing the overall cost per patient
  • These features ensure that it is highly suitable for the primary care sector as early diagnosis can be done locally without the need for referrals to hospital.PAD - Peripheral Arterial Disease
  • In the UK, around 1 in 5 men and 1 in 8 women aged 50-75 years have PAD.
  • Of these only 25% are symptomatic, the remaining 75% show no outward symptoms
  • Patients with PAD have a 6-7 times higher than average risk of developing heart disease or stroke
  • Patients with heart disease have a one in three chance of also having PAD
  • Hypertension: High blood pressure increases risk of arterial plaque build up
  • Diabetes: One in every three people over the age of 50 with diabetes is likely to have PAD
  • Smoking: Those who smoke or have a history of smoking have up to four times greater risk of PAD

Find Similar Products by Category


Write your own product review

Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!


Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the MESI Automated ABPI Measuring Device to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...